TO ALL OF OUR JOHN KELLY CHOCOLATES CUSTOMERS: COVID-19 INFORMATION
December 5, 2020
We thank you all for your support during this challenging time. We are open for business to fulfill all internet, wholesale and corporate orders, and our two stores are open. You can also order by phone and email, Postmates, and request curbside pickup.
We have always employed the highest standards for cleanliness and safety within our facilities, and are remaining vigilant now given heightened sensitivities. Here are the steps we are taking:
- Following CDC, FDA, California and LA County Health guidelines and directives
- Practicing all industry standards for food safety, including frequent hand-washing with soap, whenever and as often as needed
- Using gloves when preparing food products, and changing them often
- Wearing masks at all times
- Maintaining a 6-foot distance between employees and customers whenever possible
- Discouraging all personal contact within our facilities
- Sanitizing door handles and commonly touched surfaces frequently
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are sick or have symptoms
- Complying with state and county requirements for the posting of policies to be followed during the COVID-19 crisis
PROTOCOL FOR OUR STORES
We have adopted strict guidelines for our stores in order to be as safe as possible.
- We comply with the maximum capacity requirements from the state of California and LA County.
- We maintain a 6-foot distance between employees and customers whenever possible.
- We are happy to take orders over the phone at (800) 609-4243, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. These orders can be picked up in our stores, delivered to you curbside, or delivered to you by messenger.
- If you prefer curbside pickup, please call us at (800) 609-4243, and we will be happy to accommodate your needs. We will also schedule a day and time with you, so that you will know when the order will be ready for pickup.
- We are also available on the Postmates app for home delivery.